Tip: If you're not seeing any options to start or renew your subscription, ensure you've scrolled down the page far enough to see the available options.
Skyfire Subscriptions can be renewed any time in the month before they expire. If your subscription expiration date lies in the future, you will not be able to renew until the date shown in the subscription detail page:
The reasons for this restriction are as follows:
- New subscriptions extend your current subscription duration.
- If customers could renew at will, they could inadvertently purchase a subscription well beyond what they needed or intended.
- We are unable to sell subscriptions for service that extends beyond the lifespan of our licensing agreement with Skyfire Services LLC (the company that provides the Skyfire data and forecasts)
- It's important that we do not take on service obligations for Skyfire that extend too far into the future, in the case that we need to significantly modify, or even with draw the service from the market (for example, due to unforeseen changes in availability or licensing terms for the underlying data from which the Skyfire forecasts are produced)
Thanks for your understanding.
Still unable to susbcribe?
If your subscription is within the renewal period or has expired, or if you have not previously subscribed, and you still see no options to subscribe, please check the following:
- Check you've scrolled the bottom of the Subscription page: the renewal options may be below the fold on smaller devices
- Ensure your device has a working internet connection when you start the app or when you access the Skyfire screen (this is required to download available products and to process your purchase)
- Ensure you have an iTunes account configured with a valid payment method associated with it (e.g. valid credit card registered with Apple). See the device's Settings app, under iTunes & App Store. Ensure you are signed in to the account.
- Ensure that Screen Time Restrictions are not set to disable in-app purchases: instructions are available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- If none of this helps, try restarting your device. For reasons unknown, this has resolved this issue for at least one user.