You can change your Crookneck Photo Apps account password, change your first or last name, or delete your account permanently, as follows:
1) Sign in to you account as usual.
2) Once signed in, click on your email address at the top right of the page:
3) You can update your name and change your password here:
Click on the Edit icon next to Password to change the current account password:
4) You can also update your email address by clicking the edit button next to the Email header:
5) Under Options, you can delete your account. You will need to have cancelled any active subscription to Photo Ephemeris Web Pro and to re-enter your account password as a security measure:
Important notes on deleting your account
Please note that if you delete your account, the account is irreversible. Also, deleting your account will not automatically result in a refund for any unused portion of any Skyfire subscription you may hold. If your Skyfire subscription is on Android, deleting your account will not cancel the subscription - you must cancel the subscription via Google Play on your Android device.